"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."-Albert Einstein

Monday, October 24, 2011

October.

I've been very absent from my blog this month :( I'm so sorry. Let me just update y'all a little bit. Jamie has been gone for the past month at PetSmart Grooming Academy. It was about an hour away, so I only got to see her on weekends. As hard as this was, we made it!! She finished this weekend and is finally home. I'm very proud of her and her accomplishment. We've been very busy during the times we've been together and have done nothing but worked other than that. But here's a few pictures of our fun adventures during this past beautiful month.

First, Six Flags w/ Jamie's high school friends!

Atlanta Pride with friends and our host.
A visit with Jamie's family.
Habersham for our friend Chance's little boy, Parker's, 2nd birthday!

So, it's been such a busy, but fun month! I can't believe it's not even over yet. I'll be better about blogging now that Jamie's home from Academy and I'm not driving back and forth every week. Thanks for following our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment