"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."-Albert Einstein

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Finally Fall.

Oh, the joys of cooler weather. Let me just name a few reasons why I love it...

I love hammock time with my puppy.


I enjoy wearing shorts and a light jacket :)


The leaves are beginning to change.

                                Fall Leaves

It's the perfect weather to curl up w/ a Starbucks coffee and read a good book.

                                      

Those are just a few things. But sadly, I haven't been able to enjoy much of the weather because it seems like I'm either working or sleeping. So, my goal this week is to take advantage of the best time of year. I'm hoping for more family walks, more books, more pictures, and just more of the beautiful outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment