"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."-Albert Einstein

Monday, August 15, 2011

Productive Monday.

Phew, this is the first time I've sat since I woke up this morning. I've been home alone because Jamie has officially started her new job at PetSmart. She's a bather, but a promotion was already discussed on her first day! I couldn't be more proud her. She'll be sent to Grooming School next month to become an offical groomer. So exciting!! As for me, you can just hope I get a job this week. I have a second interview with Applebee's and two other places are looking at my application. Well anywho, I've been quite productive myself here at the house. I've done 2 loads of laundry, swept, mopped, vacuumed, dusted, and made the bed with clean sheets :) all while listening to Mumford and Sons station on Pandora. So, it wasn't awful. But it took 3 1/2 hours and now I'm exhausted. But I know Jamie will love coming home to a clean house and of course, I'm enjoying the smell of cleanliness too. Also, we start training today!! For those of you who don't know, Jamie is trying out for the Atlanta Beat (pro women's soccer team) in November. So it's time to buckle down, eat right, and get our butts kicked in the gym. Weeee. So wish her luck! 


Jamie in her PetSmart uniform.



                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment