"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."-Albert Einstein

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thoughts.

As November continues to float on by like the leaves falling from the trees, I'm beginning to remember a few important things. To start, I'm remembering to be thankful. As cliche as that is this time of year, I am trying to take a step back from the craziness of it all and just rest. Rest in gratefulness. I'm thankful for the people that surround my daily life, but also those who I am away from. I have been incredibly blessed with friends, family, love, and health. Sometimes it's hard to remember their value, especially with financial struggles, discouraging people, and the stresses of work, but those are not the most important things. So I'm challenging not only myself, but my readers as well...be thankful, be joyful, be love, be grateful, and be happy for what you have.

Friends...


Family...




Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment