"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."-Albert Einstein

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

10 Day You Challenge



Inspired by other bloggers, I'm going to join in on this fun game! You should play too :)
So let's start with 10 secrets...


1) I'm a sucker for Graeter's Ice Cream. Mmmm.



2) I want puppies, a lot of them.



3) I wear my retainer every night.



4) My dream job would to be a collegiate level basketball coach.



5) I actually enjoy cleaning...usually.



6) I wouldn't mind living in Louisville again someday, but not forever.



7) I love to read, especially on the beach with my toes in the sand.



8) I always buy candy at the dollar store and sneak it into the Movie Theater.



9) I don't have many secrerts.



10) I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment